About Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty):
Abdominoplasty surgery in India is commonly known the as the tummy tuck surgery. This is the cosmetic procedure in order to make the abdomen thinner or the firm. This procedure involves the removal of the excessive amount of the skin and the muscles. This is performed in the middle or the lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscles or fascia. This type of the surgery is suitable for those patients who have the loose or the sagging tissue after the pregnancy or the major weight loss. The Abdominoplasty surgery cost in India is far less than as compared to other countries.
What are the benefits of the Abdominoplasty surgery?
Following are the benefits of the Abdominoplasty surgery:
1. Easier to Maintain Weight Loss: This is the easier method to maintain the weight loss. This is also covered by the insurance. This surgery is the effective weight loss for those patients to whom other surgeries are not worked for them.
2. Improved Posture: The second advantage of this Abdominoplasty is that it is responsible for improving the posture of the persons. There are some patients who carry an excess skin combined with weakened abdominal muscles, can also lead to the condition lordosis. This condition is also known with the name Sway back. Tummy tuck surgery will strengthen or tighten your abdominal muscles.
3. No More Stress Urinary Incontinence: Sometimes, some women who undergo with the vaginal birth can also feel the stress unitary called SUI. This is the situation in which bladder tends to be empty in case of the awkward time. Then your surgeon will provide you relief from this condition. This is the safe procedure; most of the women go with the tummy tuck procedure in order to recover from the SUI.
4. Relief from Hernias: This problem occurs when the abdominal muscles become weak. This is the condition in which the intestine or abdominal tissues begin to push through the abdominal wall.
What is the tummy tuck procedure?
- Firstly, thorough liposuction of the abdominal is performed.
- This will help to move the excessive skin. After this, skin is marked.
- The incision is marked with the bikini line. After this, excess skin is removed.
- Then the belly button is cored out.
- Muscles are usually tightened in the mid-line. This is also tightening in the low abdomen.
- If there is a hernia, then it is repaired at this time.
- If there is the separation in the mid-line, it can also be repaired.
When is the patient recovered from the tummy tuck surgery?
- The recovery time period is of 6vweeks.
- Your surgeon will also do the fluffy dressing over the suture line.
- You will be free from the hospital in the couples of the days.
- But you have to walk and go back to your routine activities with care.
What are the various risks associated with the tummy tuck procedure?
- There are very fewer chances of the bleeding and the infections.
- There may be the chance of the seroma.