BEARD TRANSPLANT IN MEN
Hairs in men are the sign of the masculinity. Loss of the hair is just like the loss of the manhood in men. Most of the men suffer from the sprouting of the moustache in the grown-up age. But thanks to the beard hair transplant in India, now men also enjoy the full moustache and beard.
What is Beard Transplant?
This is the procedure in which hairs can be restored to the areas of the chin and cheeks. Beard hair transplant is also performed for the thick and the fuller beard. But it is the essential condition that it must be performed by the some professional. The beard hair transplant cost in India is far less as compared to other countries.
Why most of the men go for the facial hair transplant?
Most of the men go for the facial hair transplant because of the following reasons:
- There may be scars on their face due to trauma, surgical procedures etc.
- There are some men who are suffered from the traction alopecia. This also led to the loss of the hair.
- There are other medical problems like cancer or infections.
- Some men are suffered from the long-standing conditions like Alopecia Areata.
- Sometimes, scaring may be the result of the folliculitis.
- Sometimes men suffer hair loss from the previously conducted transplant surgery.
What are the pre-op investigations for a beard transplant?
- Your donor area and the face is properly examined by your surgeon. After that, the design of the beard is decided beforehand.
- Then your surgeon will decide the density of the beard.
- You have to undergo for the basic blood tests and physical checks.
- What are the various side effects of the beard hair transplant?
- As it is performed by the professional and an experienced surgeon, there are no side effects of this surgery.
- Sometimes there may be the chance your actual beard is not exactly what you decided before.
- In some cases, there may be chances of the infections.
How is the beard transplant performed?
- This procedure is very simple.
- In the first step, your beard is demarcated. This will help your surgeon to provide the clear area.
- The second step is to take the grafts from the back or side of your head.
- Then it is transplanted in your cheeks and chin.
Beard hair transplant is normally performed with FUE methods. In this method, there is not any kind of the scaring, bleeding and the healing process is much faster as compared to the other methods.
What are the post-instructions after the beard hair transplant?
- You will get the sets of the instructions from your surgeon what you don’t have to perform.
- You will be given the instruction like not to shave for at least 10 to 15 days.
- You have to wash your hair with the extreme care.
- The hairs that are implanted will fall out, but this is the part of the natural process. In the few months, you will enjoy the full beard according to your taste.