There are numerous causes of hair loss, but typhoid fever’s effect on hair lacks enough studies and research. According to the hair transplant specialist in India, Dr. Vijay Kumar, Typhoid fever, and its treatment can be 100% blamed for hair loss in a patient. Typhoid fever is one of the commonest diseases in both children […]
- Obesity, Infertility, PCOS, & Hair Loss: How Are these Factors Connected?
- Belly Button Shaping- A New Trend for a Fabulous Body Shade
- How To Choose The Right Surgeon For The Breast Reduction Procedure?
- Is liposuction Safe for People With Type 2 Diabetes?
- Lauren Goodger Flaunts her Slimmer Body After Liposuction