Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is currently an ideal treatment for hair loss. The PRP therapy simply requires your own blood to be extracted from your body and then spun in the laboratory (centrifugation) to attain the concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma solution, which is injected back into a patient’s scalp to re-grow, boost, or improve the […]
- Obesity, Infertility, PCOS, & Hair Loss: How Are these Factors Connected?
- Belly Button Shaping- A New Trend for a Fabulous Body Shade
- How To Choose The Right Surgeon For The Breast Reduction Procedure?
- Is liposuction Safe for People With Type 2 Diabetes?
- Lauren Goodger Flaunts her Slimmer Body After Liposuction