BOTOX AND AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE BOTOX TREATMENT
- Botox is used to cure the certain muscular conditions.
- This is also used to remove the wrinkles.
- This is done by temporarily paralyzing the muscles.
- This is also made up from the neurotoxin.
- This is commonly known as botulinum toxin.
- Clostridium botulinum is the bacteria from which Botox is derived.
- This is commonly found in the natural settings like soil, lakes and the forests.
- This bacterium is also found in the mammals and fishes.
- The main difficult job is when the spores are transferred into the vegetative cells.
- This will also increase the population increases.
- Its main target is the nerves system. This will disrupt the signal process and it will allow all the neurons to communicate effectively.
- The Botox treatment cost in India is far less than as compared to other countries
How does Botox work?
Botulinum toxin is the most toxic substance. Only one gram will kill the one million people and two kilograms will kill every human on the earth. No doubt, it has so much toxic value but it also has to be proven successful and valuable in curing so many diseases.
Botulinum toxin is injected into human into very small concentrations. This will prevent the signals to reach the nerve cells.
How is the Botox procedure performed?
- This is performed by diluting the powder in scale.
- Then it is injected into the neuromuscular tissue.
- This will require the 24 to 72 hours to show its effects. But in some cases, it will take 5 days for the full effect.
- This should not be used in pregnant or lactating women.
- This is also not used for the patients who have some allergic reactions to the drug.
What are the several of the risks and side effects of Botox treatment?
Following are the side effects of the Botox treatment:
- The first possible side effect of the Botox treatment is migraines, nausea, double vision and general malaise.
- The second possible side effect is the genetic predisposition.
- There is only one percent of the people who have ineffective results with the Botox treatment.
The unwanted results that are provided by the Botox treatment are
- Some patients feel mild pain.
- Numbness is the common side effect.
- Headaches, Malaise, Mild nausea, Temporary unwanted weakness, Weakness of the lower eyelid are normally found after the Botox treatment.
- Dysphasia, Neck weakness, Flu-like illness are the common side effect of the Botox treatment.
- Brachial plexopathy – a condition affecting the nerves either side of the neck and chest.
Gallbladder dysfunction, Bleeding, Blurred vision, Decreased eyesight, Dryness, Fatigue, Hives, Rashes. Wheezing, Swelling is the normal sides effects that are cured with the proper medication that is suggested by the best surgeon. You can also consult the best surgeon for the best Botox treatment in India.