Breast Augmentation- Fuller Breasts, No Complications
Breast Augmentation is at times referred to as a boob job, and it is a procedure where fat or implants are aesthetically positioned into the female’s breasts to increase their size and improve their appearance. Modern Mammoplasty takes may forms performed for both reconstruction purposes and medical purposes. It is currently one of the commonly performed procedures in women globally.
Procedures of Breast Augmentation
- 1. IMPLANTS
Breast implants are mainly saline and silicone implants positioned into the breast/s to improve its shape, size, and texture. Breast implants provide a feeling of fuller breasts and will automatically improve a woman’s self-appreciation. Currently, implants are obtained as early as 17 years of age much as the type of implants matters.
These implants come in different sizes and are completely smooth and friendly in case aesthetically positioned.
- Saline Breast Implants
Saline Breast Implants are silicone shells filled with a saline solution. While others are pre-filled, other saline breast implants are filled during the surgery.
- Silicone Breast Implants
These are silicone shells filled with silicone, a gel that is specialized for these purposes. The majority of the women have described silicone implants as superior to the Saline implants. In their opinion, silicone breast implants feel natural and offer the best comfort.
- 2. FAT TRANSFER
This form of Breast Augmentation Surgery in India is performed by transferring fat from one part of the body to the breasts. During the surgery, a procedure, known as liposuction is used to extract fat from the abdomen, thighs, and the love handles and then prepared. It is then introduced into the breasts to increase their size.
What You Must Know About Breast Augmentation
- It requires a candidate to be generally healthy
- The surgeon’s expertise will combat many complications such as repositioning, linkage of breast implants, infections and unnatural results
- You must have realistic expectations
- A candidate must have fully developed breasts
- A candidate must have asymmetrical breasts
- A thorough examination is different from other patients is necessary in case you have ever suffered from a tumor or breast cancer
- The procedure doesn’t correct severely drooping breasts
What happens before the procedure
- A mammography is recommended plus the surgeon will also take several pictures of your breasts for comparisons after the procedure
- Avoid smoking or engaging in unrecommended practices as your doctor may command
- Eat healthy, take plenty of fluids and stay positive minded
During the Surgery
Depending on the surgery, the surgeon will make an incision to insert the breast implants or will first of all extract fat, prepare it and then introduce it in the breast.
The fat or the fillers are meticulously inserted into the breasts to make them firmer, increase their size, shape, and appearance. The anatomy of your breast influences the position such as;
- Underneath the breast tissue and on top of the pectoral muscle
- Underneath the pectoral muscle, that is between the breast tissue and the chest wall.
How will the Breast Augmentation scars appear like?
Breast augmentation procedures are currently performed with great expertise at Dr. Vj’s Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation centre. With the help of our surgeon’s expertise, the incisions are aesthetically created to fade away with time.
The location of the incision doesn’t matter, but preventing extensive or visible scarring is what is mainly focused on during the breast augmentation surgery at our centre.
Breast Augmentation Cost
The average Breast Augmentation Surgery Cost in India is $3,500, but other factors like;
- The type of implants
- The type of surgery
- The clinic among others influence the cost
Are Breast Augmentation Procedures Safe?
Breast Augmentation procedures are considered safe, much as there various considerations for their safety such as the surgeon’s expertise, the type of the procedure and the implant type. Breast augmentation procedures are frequently being improved.
These implants can last a lifetime, but periodic examinations are required.
In case planning on motherhood, it must be known that some breast augmentation procedures may not facilitate this (breastfeeding). Talk to your doctor for better guidance.
In case of leakage or rapture, try to access medical intervention as soon as possible and an effective treatment plan must be followed to prevent complications.