What is Cosmetic Gynecology?
Most of the women want to look attractive. Attractiveness enhances the sense of the confidence among them. This will make her sexually more powerful too. With the passage of the time, your genitalia starts to lose. The only answer to this the vaginal cosmetic gynecology in India. The cosmetic Gynecology cost in India is far less than as compared to other countries.
Types of Cosmetic Gynecology
Following are the different types of the cosmetic gynecology surgeries
Labiaplasty: This is technology that is used to reduce the inner vaginal lips or in some cases, this is also used to enlarge the outer lip.
Hymenoplasty: If your hymen is ruptured, then this process is used to repair it.
Vaginoplasty:This procedure is used to tighten or strengthen the muscles and the tissues of the vaginal canal.
Colovaginoplasty:This is used to remove the section of the sigmoid colon. After that, it is used to create the vagina.
Balloon vaginal surgery: This is the instant method to create a new vagina. This is the laparoscopic procedure.
Clitoral hood reduction: This is used to reduce the size of the clitoral hood.
Buccal mucosa surgery: In this technique, your surgeon will use the tissue from inside the cheek to create the new lining for the vagina.
Vecchietti procedure: This is the best treatment to treat the condition named as Müllerrian agenesis.
McIndoe technique: This is used to create the space between the bladder and the rectum.
What will happen before the cosmetic surgery?
- Firstly, you will undergo the extensive examination.
- You have to undergo with some standard tests like blood tests.
- If there is need of the medicines, then your surgeon will prescribe you.
- You will have to give up the smoking before the surgery.
- This procedure is related to the vagina. So, no procedure is performed if you are having to bleed.
What will happen during the surgery?
The actual procedure for each the vaginal cosmetic surgery is different.
- Hymenoplasty: In a hymenoplasty, your surgeon will firstly give the anesthesia. Then your surgeon will utilize the lasers to repair the hymen.
- Labiaplasty: in this, your labia will be trimmed. This is reduced the size so that it will be pumped out.
- Balloon vaginal surgery and the Vecchietti procedure: In these surgeries, your surgeon will go laparoscopically. This involves the fewer numbers of the scars.
In all the most of the procedures, incisions are made to remove the excess tissue or skin. Your skin will be pulled out in tightly so that your healing process starts.
What will happen after the surgery?
- When the surgery is completed, bandages and dressings are applied during the surgical procedure.
- These procedures are usually completed in few hours. Or you can go to your home on the same day.
- You have to take some days rest for the few days.
- You have to do walking slowly in order to avoid the creation of the blood clots.