Hair Loss In Woman
What is Hair loss in women?
Women develop bald patches seems to the end of the world for herself. When women see some extra hairs on the towels or the pillows, then the panic button of the women is on. She feels tensed about the bald patches on their head. Hair loss in men is different as compared to hair loss in Women.
Causes of the hair loss in women:
There are numbers of the causes that are responsible for the hair loss problem.
Hair loss can occur due to the increase in the estrogen level in women. This is occurred due to menopause, pregnancy, childbirth, starting or stopping of the birth control pills.
There are numbers of the medical issues that are responsible for the hair loss problem. There is improper functioning of the thyroid gland. This leads to some scalp infection like alopecia areata. Other medical treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery can also lead to the problem of the hair loss.
There are certain medicines to treat the various diseases like cancer, depression; heart problems and arthritis etc are responsible for the hair loss problem.
Types of Hair loss in Women:
- Androgenetic Alopecia: This is also commonly known as the female pattern baldness. This is the disease that leads to the general thinning of the hairs. This problem is considered to be the genetic disorders. The main cause of this problem is the increase in the estrogen level.
- Alopecia Areata: This is an autoimmune condition. This problem leads to extracting of the small patches from the head. This will also lead to the full body hair loss.
- Cicatricial or Scarring Alopecia: This type of the hair loss is less common. Hair follicles are destroyed easily and there are scars that are left behind. There is permanent hair loss.
- Traction Alopecia: Most of the women love to do the tight braids or weaves. This will create the immense amount of the traction and you are left with the weak hairs.
- Trichotillomania: In this disease, women continuously are trying to pull out their hairs. This will lead to the problem of the bald patches.
Treatments to cure the Hair loss problem:
The hair loss treatment cost in India is far less than as compared to other countries. Following are the hair loss treatments;
- Medication: Sometimes the topical medications such as Minoxidil and Finasteride have an excellent result in the most of the women.
- Over the counter solutions: There are numbers of the hairsprays available in the market that can help you to cure the hair loss problem.
- Wigs and hair systems: women who don’t want to for the surgical treatment, wigs are the best alternative.
- Non-surgical therapies: PRP therapy is the best non-surgical treatment for the hair loss problem. The best part of this treatment is that PRP sample is taken from your blood.
- Surgical options: There are two surgical procedures such as FUE and FUT hair transplant. These are adopted in the severe baldness.