Male Genital Surgery
What is Male Genital Surgery?
From the centuries, men compare their strength with their sexual powers. There are some men who find something wrong with his penis, for whom the whole world is crumbling. There are the numbers of the factors that can affect the male pennies. This may due to the accident or trauma. Then the male genital surgery in India is the right answer. The male genital surgery cost in India is far less than the cost of the same surgery in other countries.
What are the various types of the male genitals?
- Penis enlargement: there are two main processes that are used to increase the size of the penis. One is used to enlarge the penis while other is used to increase the length.
- Circumcision or repair: if your foreskin is too tight, then you will go with circumcision.
- Scrotal reduction: this technique is used when there is excessive skin between the pennies and the scrotum.
- Testicular implants: this treatment is used for those patients who do not have the testicles or the sperm generation.
- Triple augmentation: in this treatment, lengthening, broadening and glandular enhancement is performed simultaneously.
- Penile Prosthesis: this deal with the problem of the erectile dysfunction.
What will do before the surgery?
- Firstly, you will go with the extensive examination.
- Your doctor will tell about the exact condition as well as the suitable method of the treatment.
- Your doctor will also require your medical history, then he will decide whether you are the right candidate for the surgery or not.
- If you require any medicine, your doctor will prescribe you.
What will happen during the surgery?
- There is the difference between the different genital surgeries procedures. But the purposes of all the treatments are to improve the penile function, structure of the scrotum or testicles.
- In all the procedures, firstly anesthesia is given to the patients.
- Most of the procedures are outpatient procedures. You don’t have to stay at the hospital for the long period of time.
- Penile girth enhancement: If you are going for the penile girth enhancement, then the most common approach is the skin graft. A small piece of the skin is attached to the facial tissue of the penis.
- Scrotal reduction: in this case, the webbing will be trimmed away. After this, the leftover skin will be pulled out and stitched with the dis-solvable sutures.
- Testicular implants: in this case, an incision will be made at the top part of the scrotum. After this, the implant will be inserted.
What will be the postoperative instructions?
- You will not be able to drive yourself after the surgery, for this, you have to make the necessary arrangements.
- You will fell the swelling, bruising, redness and the itching. This will be last for the numbers of the days.
- Your surgeon will prescribe you some topical creams or medications. These are vital for reducing the pain.
- You do not need the complete bed rest but you will refrain yourself from the strenuous activities.
- You don’t bathe for at least 2 days.
- You do not do the sexual intercourse for at least 2 weeks.