Mesotherapy for Hair Growth
Alopecia is the common problem of the hair loss. This is commonly referred to as the baldness. This is the problem of the hair loss from the scalp to the body. This is the universal problem. This hair loss problem is commonly found in both men and the women. But the intensity and the pattern of the hair fall is different in both the cases.
Baldness is of the various types like partial badness, full badness, patching baldness, receding hair loss. There are the numbers of the reasons of this type of the problem like medication, illness, pregnancy in women, hormonal imbalance, aging, hereditary factors etc.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy in India is the kind of the hair restoration treatment. This is used to cure the baldness in both male and the females. The main aim of this type of therapy is to reduce the hair loss and promotes and stimulates the growth of the hairs. This is the process of maintaining the proteins, vitamins and other nutrient levels into the scalp. Proper nutrition is responsible for the growth of the hairs. This is performed by injecting the nutrient boosters in the scalp with the help of the injection gun. Mesotherapy cost in India is far less than as compared to the other countries.
- These are responsible for nourishing and the hydrating of the scalp.
- These injections are responsible for promoting the cell metabolism.
- These are also responsible for eliminating the various kinds of the infections and promote the hair growth.
- These injections improve the blood circulation in the scalp.
- These are responsible for strengthening and reviving the hair follicles. This will create the dense, voluminous n strong and healthy hairs.
- This is the one of the fastest treatment. This is used to restore the hormonal imbalance and DHT hormone.
What is the technique that is used behind the Mesotherapy for the hair growth?
- This is the technique in which injection full of nutrients is injected in the mesoderm of the scalp.
- This is the layer under the epidermis which acts as the link between the different layers of fats and the tissues of the skin.
- This task is performed with the special type of the gun commonly known as the Mesotherapy gun. This gun contains a sterile needle which is injected into the scalp.
- This treatment requires the 8 sessions. There is one session in every week for 30 minutes.
- Results will be seen in the fifth session of the Mesotherapy.
- The treatment substance is dependent upon the requirement of the patient. This treatment substance is the combination of Vitamins, nutrients and other tissue friendly materials.
- This treatment is safe and has no side effects and the allergic reactions.
- There is not any kind of the pain and discomfort involved in this treatment.
- This is the easy solution for the chronic problem like balding.
- Persons who suffer from the skin ailments, dermal inflammations, diabetes, hemophilia, and pregnancy are not the suitable candidate for this treatment.