NOSE CORRECTION SURGERY
Nose correction surgery is also known as Rhinoplasty. This surgery is used to change the shape of the nose. This surgery will improve its function. This can be performed to correct the various breathing problems related to the nose. This will also use to correct the disfigurement resulting from the trauma or the birth defects.
This can also be done for the various cosmetic reasons. This will lead to change the shape and the appearance of the nose. The nose correction surgery cost in India is far less than the cost in other countries.
Why there is need to undergone for the nose correction surgery?
There is one best thing in one’s body is the perfect nose. This will enhance the facial features. This will provide great impact on the unique and the natural beauty. This nose correction surgery in India will give you the unique look and also enhance your appearance.
What your surgeon will check before undergoing to the nose correction surgery?
- Evaluate the structure of the nose: We will evaluate the structures of your nose. After the deep analysis, our best team will tell you whether your expectations are realistic or not
- Check overall health: We will also check your overall health and will provide you the complete details regarding risks, recovery time and the cost of the treatment.
- Decide on the shape of the nose: There are numbers of the nose shapes available. Our expert team will decide which shape is suitable on your face.
- Health insurance facility: If you are having health insurance, then we will talk to the insurer in advance.
Rhinoplasty: Step-by-Step Procedure
- Outpatient Technique: This is the outpatient procedure. After the treatment, you are ready to go home.
- Local or general anesthesia: In this step, we will give you the general or local anesthesia. In the general anesthesia, you will sleep throughout the operation. In the local anesthesia, you will be sedated .this is used to unable to feel the pain.
- Cut the nostrils: In the operation, the surgeon will cut within the nostrils.
- Cut the base: Your surgeon will also cut across the base of the nose.
- Reshape the inner bone: Then your surgeon will reshape the inner bone. With this, you will get the more pleasing appearance.
What are the various recovery tips of the nose correction surgery?
- Wear nasal splint: After the nose correction surgery, you will have to wear the nasal splint for the first week.
- Recovery time period of the swelling around the eyes: You will also feel some amount of the swelling and bruising around the eyes. This will be rectified after the third day. This can also last for the two weeks.
- Recovery time period of the nose: Your nose will have the little swelling. This will lasts up to six months. The final shape of the nose will be shown after it is fully recovered.
- Avoid strenuous activity: You have to avoid the strenuous activity for three to six months after the surgery.
- The time period for performing the social activities: You will return to the various social activities within two or three weeks.