What is a thigh lift?
Thigh lift surgery in India is responsible for reshaping the thighs. This surgery will reduce the excess fat and the skin. This surgery is also responsible for the smooth skin.
This surgery is adopted in those cases where fitness goal is not achieved by the diet and the exercise. In order to achieve the youthful look and the appearance, thigh lift surgery is the appropriate answer.
In which cases, thigh lift surgery is not performed?
Thigh lift surgery is not performed for the excessive fat. In that case, Liposuction is used but the only condition is that your skin must have the good elasticity.
Who is the right candidate for the thigh lift surgery?
The Thigh lift surgery cost in India is far less than as compared to the other countries. Following are the candidates for the thigh lift surgery:
- Those persons who have the stable weight is the right candidate for the thigh lift surgery.
- Persons who have the excessive amount of the soft tissues along with the inner and the outer thigh region.
- A person must be healthy for the thigh lift surgery.
- Nonsmokers are the good candidate for the thigh lift surgery.
- Persons who are committed to opt the healthy lifestyle after the surgery.
What are the various steps of the thigh lift procedure?
Following are the various steps for the thigh lift procedure:
Step 1 – Anesthesia
The main purpose of the most of the procedure is to provide the maximum comfort during the surgical procedure. There are two types of the anesthesia is used. One is sedation and other is anesthesia. Your doctor will give you the best recommendations regarding this.
Step 2 – The incision
Incisions patterns are dependent upon the factors like the area to be treated, the degree of the correction and the goodwill of the surgeon.
Inner thigh lift incision
In the first technique, incisions are extended downward and then wrapping around the back of the thigh.
In the next technique, excessive skin is removed from the groin down to the knee.
Outer thigh lift incision
This requires the incisions from the groin around the hip and there is also some incision across the back. Advanced techniques are used to hide the incisions inside the clothing or the swimsuits.
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
Sutures, skin adhesive tapes are used to close the skin incisions.
Step 4 – See the results
After the surgery, you will get the immediate results; you can enjoy the smooth and tighter contouring immediate after the surgery.
What are the risks associated with the thigh lift surgery?
There are the certain risks that are associated with the thigh lift surgery. One should underestimate the benefits of the thigh lift surgery. Following are the risks:
- Anesthesia risks
- Poor wound healing
- Major wound separation
- Asymmetry is also common fear but the experienced surgeon will rectify it properly
- Sometimes you will suffer from the cardiac complications
- Sometimes, fatty tissue will die under the skin
- Sometimes you will suffer from the Persistent pain