UNIT BY UNIT TECHNIQUE
FUE is the most advanced technology. We harvest the single follicular units from the donor area. The donor area is usually the back sides of the head. This extraction is done through the automated FUE extractors. FUE extractors use the roto motors which are essential to adjust the speed of the rotation, duration of rotation and depth of the insertion during the time of harvesting. When the grafts are implanted in the recipient area. This is performed in the accurate direction and angulations’.
Features of Unit By Unit Technique:
- The first feature is the automated FUE extractor device.
- The second is the 100% use of the grafts.
- It uses the 0.7mm punches which result in no scaring in the donor area.
- There is not any kind of the manual handling of the grafts.
- In this treatment, we use the TTLA anesthesia. This will help you to free from any kind of the discomfort.
- Best quality of the hair grafts is implanted in the recipient area.
- Grafts are outside the body for the shorter period of time.
- There is no slits or holes that are created at the time of the implantation.
- There is not any kind of cuts at the time of the implantation.
- There is no use of the conventional implanters.
- In this technique, we use the disposable implanters. These implanters are disposed of after every 10 implanters.
- The maximum amount of the density is achieved in this kind of the implantation.
- TTLA Anesthesia is used to ensure the painless experience.
- There is no need of the rest; you can resume your duties immediately.
- You have to wear the caps instantly if you require.
Procedure for Unit by Unit hair loss treatment:
Unit by unit technique in India is performed by the specialized and the experienced surgeon. These are the safe surgery and have the wonderful results. Unit by Unit Technique cost in India is far less than as compared to the other surgeries.
In the first step, the patient is thoroughly examined in order to check the ideal candidate for the treatment. Then the donor area is fully examined on the basis of quality and the quantity.
In this step, the design of the hairline has been created so that the expected level of the outcomes has been achieved.
In the third step, your head is washed with the antibiotics in order to prevent infections. Local anesthesia is used to cause the numbness of the scalp. This will help to relax the patient and free the patient from any kind of the pain during the surgery.
In this step, hair follicles are removed unit by unit. This is done through the micro punches. This will leave some of the tiny holes.
This is done without damaging the surrounding tissue.
In this step, follicles are preserved for some period of time. it is preserved in such a manner that it should it requires the level of properties.
In the last step, unit by unit follicles is implanted at the proper distance and angle.