FUE Hair Transplant in India
The Follicular Unit Extraction procedure is generally described as the ground breakthrough technique in the hair restoration field. The procedure is accepted by both males and females and offers better options for restoring hair even in the presence of extreme hair loss. Today, technological advancements provide options like Robotic FUE hair transplant, Body hair transplant (Beard, mustache, pubic, and eyebrow hair transplant), all that fall under one bracket of Follicular Unit Extraction.
What is an FUE hair transplant?
FUE is simply a minimally invasive technique performed by extracting individual hair follicles from the donor region using a micropunch. These grafts are stored in a saline solution and implanted aesthetically in the bald or thinning region.
The FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- The procedure begins with cleaning the scalp and then demarcation. Depending on the surgeon’s observation, local anesthesia or sedation are done to prevent pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- The surgeon will then use a micropunch to extract individual hair follicles from the donor region. When undergoing the FUE Hair Transplant in India, the body regions such as the private parts, chest, and beard can be used as donors in case of insufficiency on the scalp.
- These individual units are stored in a solution as tiny incisions are being made in the bald region (recipient).
- Later on, the individual hair follicles are carefully implanted while observing the density. The scalp is designed in a way that produces natural appearance and results.
After the procedure
The patient’s scalp will be cleaned after the procedure and a set of instructions will be provided. These must be followed during the recovery period. Instructions may include;
- Spraying a saline solution in the head every after 45 minutes
- The scalp must be kept clean
- The prescribed medications must be taken as recommended
- Avoid strenuous exercises
- Sleep in clean bed sheets
Advantages of the FUE procedure
It seems like the FUE procedure has accumulated a wide number of votes worldwide. More and more males and females openly desire to undergo the procedure and some of the reasons they give are;
- Natural results produced
- Minimally invasive
- No linear scars are expected
- No sutures
- No stitches
- Offers different hair restoration alternatives such as BIO-FUE, Robotic solutions,
- DHT among others
Disadvantages of FUE
- Requires a lot of time
- There are chances of mechanical trauma
- Graft wastage in case of over-harvesting
- Grafts can easily die compared to the FUT procedure
- Poor results in case of lack of expertise from the surgeon’s side
The FUE Cost in India
The hair transplant surgeon, the clinic visited and the number of hair follicles to be extracted highly determines the cost. However, the FUE Hair Transplant Cost in India ranges from Rs.38, 000 to 4 lakhs.
Why choose Vj’s Clinic for your FUE procedure?
Our hair transplant centre is a renowned hair transplant and cosmetic surgery centre in India. We work on both males and females and follow advanced precautions to avoid graft wastage, scarring, and unnatural results.
We have a fully equipped laboratory and operation rooms that reach the gold standards of modern technology. Let us help you attain better looks.